Shipping with USPS
Get Quote and Save UPTO 70% on your next shipping
What is USPS Shipping?
The USPS or United States Postal Service continues to be one of America’s trusted postal services for millions across the country. This legendary postal service has paved the way for dozens of other institutions and infrastructural facilities across the United States, including roadways and railway systems spread across the nation. From delivering your family’s first newspaper to the bonus check in your mail, USPS has been there at every milestone!
Shipping with USPS
Gain instant access to exclusive shipping discounts of up to 70% when you opt for USPS shipping through SFL Worldwide. Boost your revenue, reach world markets, and grow your sales with consistent shipping and professional management for international and domestic shipments.
Every booking made on SFL Worldwide is processed under the guidance of advisors who understand the nuances of the shipping industry and help you prepare the documentation you require for an easy, hassle-free customs clearance process. Track your packages in real-time and experience seamless shipment deliveries every time you ship with SFL Worldwide.
We ship to over 220+ countries worldwide and offer dedicated insights and resources for each country. Every customer gets access to professional guidance from our shipping advisors, and documentation processing on all USPS shipping booked through SFL Worldwide.
What are the USPS benefits?
USPS has long been known for its consistent deliveries and cost-effective pricing that customers, especially business owners, love. Being one of the largest postal services in the country comes with its own set of benefits.
Choose from a wide variety of mailing services to suit your shipping needs, such as –
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS Media
- USPS Parcel Select,
- USPS Priority Mail Express.
You can now stop spending hours of your precious time on search engines looking up terms such as “US Postal Service near me” and “Postal services near me.” All you have to do is head to our website sflworldwide.com and tell us where and what you want to ship. Our quote generator gets you the right rates for your budget from providers, including USPS Shipping, directly on our website. With SFL Worldwide, you are guaranteed these excellent benefits on all shipments made on our website-
- No hidden fees or surcharges
- No minimum volume requirements for shipping to domestic and international locations
- Package tracking and delivery alerts
- Instant comparison of rates between couriers
Trusted and Reliable Worldwide Shipping with SFL Worldwide
When we first began SFL Worldwide, we noticed that people spent a considerable amount of their time shopping around for prices and experiencing multiple delays just to ship a simple package because they didn’t have access to the right information or the right support. Shipping doesn’t have to be this complicated, and this thought pushed us to create our logistics company SFL Worldwide.
Finding quotes, comparing providers, and getting real-time estimates are now available in seconds. It’s that simple! With SFL Worldwide, you can –
- Generate Quotes and Compare Providers in a matter of seconds
- Manage Shipments for consistent deliveries every time
- Specific USPS Calculation to determine taxes and duties that may be incurred
- Package Tracking and delivery notifications
- Shipping Advisors for on-time customs clearance and documentation guidance
- Customer Support for every question, feedback, or recommendation
Competitive USPS Shipping Rates
USPS is a highly sought-after courier known for its competitive shipping rates in the United States and overseas. Many factors influence shipping rates from package size to delivery date required.
Did you know that there are nearly 31,247 postal locations for USPS in the United States? This means organic searches such as “USPS near me” or “USPS Shipping near me” will likely take hours to find the nearest post office with the right prices. This manual process is highly time-consuming and is not an efficient way to ship.
This is why SFL Worldwide has developed smart, intuitive tools and technology to get all your couriers – USPS, DHL, FedEx, or UPS processed under one roof. You can use our exclusive USPS shipping calculator to find the best package for your need.
Various USPS shipping options available via SFL Worldwide
For Domestic Shipments
- Priority Mail Express: Delivery by next business day or 2-day guarantee by 6 pm
- Priority Mail: Delivery 1-3 business days
- First-Class Mail: 1-5 business days; small packages 2-5 business days
- Media Mail: 2-8 business days; suitable for sending educative material and media such as books, music, and all computer-readable media
- USPS Retail Ground: 2-8 business days; less-than-urgent, oversized packages
For International Shipments
- Global Express Guaranteed (GXG®): 1-3 business days; fastest service
- Priority Mail Express International®: 3-5 business days; date-certain delivery
- Priority Mail International®: 6-10 business days; suitable for budget shipping
- First-Class Package International Service®: Varies by destination; suitable for budget shipping
- First-Class Mail International®: Varies by destination; best for documents and printed material
USPS Delivery Hours
USPS has an outstanding record in the United States for its consistent and timely deliveries. Typical delivery times for USPS Shipping vary between 8 am and 5 pm. External factors such as weather and local conditions could impact your delivery dates. They could also vary depending on the delivery route assigned to the mailman.
Please refer to the Shipping Services section of this page for detailed information on the delivery times of each service.
Compare USPS to other shipping services.
Regardless of their similarities, every shipping carrier has unique benefits to offer its customers. Here is a quick comparison of USPS to other shipping service providers such as UPS, DHL, and FedEx.
SFL Worldwide Rate calculator for USPS
Learn more about SFL Worldwide’s tools and resources on our website
Shipping with USPS - FAQs
SFL Worldwide works with multiple vendors, including USPS, to ship your package locally or overseas. Simply visit our website to get a quote, or you can call us at 1-800-691-2335.
Your signature is required only on certain services or unless you have specifically requested for signature on delivery. You can obtain this service for an additional fee when shipping valuable items on USPS.
You have come to the right spot! SFL Worldwide lets you search for the best mail services within your budget, item, and timeframe within seconds on our website. Simply head to our website and access instant rates and price comparisons among various carriers on our rate page.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It