COURIER FROM INDIA
Quick and Handy
Tracking | Air or Ocean Freight | Custom Clearance | Affordable Services
Want to bring back packages from India? Fret not, as SFL Worldwide’s courier services are here to help you. With an services are here to help you. With an anyissues with sending or receiving couriers from India.
Looking for a courier service to bring packages from India? SFL Worldwide offers door to door courier services to help you bring your personal or commercial shi ment from India. SFL Worldwide is your one- stop shipping company for every shipping needs, whether it be a large shipment, or supplies for your business, or even snacks from India to USA. With our vast network of agents and pickup locations, we have the ability to arrange pickups from almost anywhere in India and provide direct door deliveries with our express or standard shipping services. Scheduling pickup from India is very simple; just schedule your shipment on our website by providing your pickup address and delivery address, and we will take care of the rest. Our office in India will contact the pickup location you put in and arrange for door pickup at the sender’s convenience. Upon scheduling your pickup, you will be provided with a tracking number to track your package from
the moment it is picked up to the moment it is successfully delivered.
Why select SFL Worldwide for your India to USA Courier?
We understand that you have multiple options to ship your cargo from India to USA and took the time to review what SFL Worldwide has to offer. Below are some of the reasons why you can trust your shipment with SFL Worldwide
- Door Pickup to Door Delivery
- Online Tracking and Customs Clearance
- Ship via Air Freight or Ocean Freight
- Offices in USA or India
- Seasoned & Trained staff for International Shipping
- Affordable Prices, plus excellent customer support
- Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
Yes, we provide pickup from almost anywhere in India. Once you schedule your shipment on our website, our nearest Indian office branch will contact the sender to arrange for a date and time for pickup. Generally, we can arrange a pickup within 24-48 hours from the time you schedule your shipment.
Yes, you can pay in India or USA. If you pay in India, additional service tax will be ascertained as per India’s tax regulations.
Yes, we can ship from a minimum of 1 kg to large cargos. If you are a business owner and require for a commercial freight to be shipped from India, we can offer you air and ocean freight, depending on the size and volume of your shipment. Not only businesses, but we also offer freight service from India for non-profit organizations. We have experience with commercial clearance in India and USA for smooth clearance and delivery process.
No, we do not provide insurance for shipments originating from India as the owners themselves pack most of their shipment which makes it ineligible for insurance. Please contact our office if you need further assistance on this question.
Yes, we do provide packing depending upon pickup locations. Packing charges are additional depending on the location, content, and weight of your shipment. We recommend the customers to have their shipment packed and ready for pickup for expedited shipping.
Yes, there may be a custom duty imposed by India/USA customs office depending on commodity value and volume. If you have any specific questions for customs on certain products, please contact our office to get additional information on customs duty and clearance process.
- All type of Used Electronics, especially in courier shipments
- Electronic or Electrical Products, along with spare parts that have a battery source
- Any kind of package that may require the carrier to separately obtain a licence for its transportation
- Biological materials such as virus samples
- Remote controlled toys or devices
- Chemicals or products that are explosive or chemical
- Hazardous waste materials
- Any kinds of weapons, firearms, or their parts
- Gambling commodities such as lottery tickets
- Money, in the form of currency, coins, cash instruments, or other cash equivalents
- Live animals
- All TSA, IATA Restricted Items, and dangerous goods.
- Any items whose possession, carriage or shipment is prohibited by any laws. regulations of the country it’s being shipped to and from, or of any country that the shipment may pass through during transit.